Compact and extremely manoeuvrable, FELCO 320 picking and trimming snips have a curved blade for cutting the stalks of fruit, vegetables and flowers without damaging them as the blade curves away. These picking and trimming snips are essential companions while harvesting or trimming, and also have soft polyurethane shock absorbers that make work painless and reduce muscle tension. Their carbon steel blades are nickel plated to protect them from corrosion and smooth cutting.
The new FELCO picking and trimming snips range is designed to meet the needs of professionals in arboriculture, greenhouse growing, viticulture, plant nurseries, florists or simply demanding gardeners. Compact, lightweight and ergonomic, FELCO picking and trimming snips are particularly strong thanks to their steel handles, while their soft polyurethane shock absorbers ensure maximum comfort and reduce muscle tension. These picking and trimming snips are suitable for right-handed and left-handed users alike.
- Carbon steel blades with nickel plating to prevent corrosion and smooth cutting
- Blades with sap groove to reduce blade stick
- Curved blades with rounded tips for cutting stalks without damaging the fruit or flowers
- Polyurethane shock absorbers to reduce muscle tension
- Stainless steel spring with smooth motion to reduce muscle tension
- Pressed blackened steel handles for optimum durability
- Suitable for left-handed and right-handed users
- Polymer clasp that is easy to use, even with gloves