- Suspension bridge has a striped white and dark orange Spectra fiber
overlay for strength and abrasion resistance that surrounds a black
nylon tubular webbing core to provide for additional wear inspection.
- The 4″ wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- Enhanced extra wide back pad extends further forward on hips, giving you amazing comfort and support.
- The extra wide 7″ back is constructed from two layers of memory foam
that conform to the back, reduce pressure points, wick away moisture
and do not retain heat for cool, comfortable performance.
- Straps attached to bridge are adjustable to provide a comfortable fit for a variety of body types.
- Batten seat and suspension bridge are replaceable.
- Adjustable accessory batten seat straps keep your batten seat positioned for optimum comfort.
- Replaceable sewn webbing suspension bridge features two rubber bumpers and can be used with forged aluminum rings.
- Buckle at waist features a roller for ease of use and to reduce wear to waist belt.
- Two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2″ nickel plated ring keep tools close at hand.
- Dees at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 8.2 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in extra small, small, medium, large and extra large sizes.
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver
Arborist should be used on this saddle. The use of unauthorized
replacement parts will void Weaver Arborist’s Warranty.