Leg straps give these scabbards versatility, convenience and comfort
- Constructed from black rubberized belting.
- Lockstitched and riveted for durability.
- A 3/8″ nylon washer at blade entry point helps protect saw and scabbard from wear.
- Black 1″ webbing leg straps feature ladder lock buckles for a non-slip, secure fit.
- A riveted burgundy latigo leather strap on the front of the
scabbard enables leg straps to be placed in just the right position and
provides added stability.
- Webbing backed with hook and loop closure at top of scabbard helps hold saw in place.
- The back of the scabbard features a convenient nickel plated dee
for attachment to a positioning saddle and a leather tab that a work
belt can be run through.
- Can also be positioned on the calf with the straps.
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- Straight back style fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona® #7010, #7120 and #7130.