Protect pole saw teeth with this strap-on scabbard
- Constructed of lockstitched and riveted black rubberized belting.
- Nickel plated dee ring for securing scabbard to saddle, allowing you to take a pole saw into a tree.
- Scabbards secure to blade with a 3/4″ wide nylon webbing strap and a durable plastic side release buckle.
- Feature a clip and dee for easy attachment to saddle when working above ground.
- Will accommodate the Fanno #FI-1125s-B, Seymour Smith #20-B and
Bartlett Mfg. #4402 and feature an 18″ long strap with eight hole
adjustments (maximum 3-1/2″ opening).
- Large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.