Durably-constructed bag stands up on its own, yet is flexible enough to collapse for convenient storage
- Constructed from 1,200-denier polyester, this bag is ideal for storing a 5/8″ x 200′ lowering line.
- Designed with spiral wire attached to the exterior to help prevent the bag from collapsing when rope is fed into it.
- Quick-release buckles keep bag collapsed when not in use.
- Convenient drawstring top closure for quick and easy access.
- A padded shoulder strap for easy and comfortable carrying.
- Two roomy outside pockets for handy storage of block and rope.
- Measures 15″ in diameter x 18″ high.