Bungee design features two interchangeable webbing straps that allow climbers to easily switch out chainsaws while leaving the bungee secured to their saddle
- The 1″ wide double box-stitched nylon webbing strap with 3/4″ elastic easily adjusts by attaching the ring to a snap on a saddle or belt.
- A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
- 31-1/2″ at rest and 44″ long when fully extended.
- Black steel ring is 2″ in diameter.
- Each black webbing strap is equipped with a single locking, double action, cold formed aluminum carabiner, making it easy to swap chainsaws. For tool use only. Not for life support applications.
- Carabiner minimum tensile strength: 1,800 (8kN).
- Not intended for breakaway.